Tuesday, 28 August 2007

Q&A

A friend of mine said, “There is a good thing to be a Christian. You can always ask for forgiveness when you did wrong. Which means you can keep doing thing wrong, then you confess, and God will forgive you!”
The God is mercy, no doubt. When we confess our sins with sincerity, He forgives. We confess 100 times, He forgives 100 times!! The fact is when we confess to God, we open our mouth and pray to Him. When we started the first conversation with God, He listens and there the miracles begin. He has a plan on every one of us.
In our prayer we talk to Him, and we listen, we obey His rules. Day-after-day, we live a Christian life! There’s no forever sin as if you confess to God. Give yourselves a chance; give our Lord a chance to create a miracle on you!

And he asked, ‘How do you know your happiness and blessing are from your God, but not ‘others’? I pray for you in the temple too.’
Well, if you love me, please pray for me to my Lord. Everything is from Him, not ‘others’. I know where I came from, and I know my final destination. I know my Heavenly father, and He is the only God.

My friends, I pray for you all everyday. I’d like to share the eternal life with you all!
My dear Jeff, it doesn’t matter whether you are the first 3, or the last 3; You are in the list! I pray for u everyday as I promised to you. If you afraid you’ll be lonely in the hell, why don’t you join me in the heaven one day, instead of bringing me to the hell? Heheheh ;p

MAY GOD BLESS YOU…. :)

No comments: