Tuesday, 25 March 2008

L.I.F.E.

Life is uncontrollable, hard to comprehend and even harder to manage, for we are not the almighty creater.

I'm the stick-to-the-rule kinda person... believe it or not. ;p If there's only one step forward and the whole life would be different, will you dare to try??? Will you jump??? Of course we can't figure out how good or how bad it will be in the future. Will you take the challenge???

I am just an ordinary person. I obey to the rules, and i afraid of changes! I can only stick to the original plan, keep walking and no turning back!! :(

This is what we called 'LIFE'!!!! Sighhhhhhh.......................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.