Friday, 22 June 2007

::: JJ Couple :::

It’s Friday again!! This is the day I waited for at one time, but not anymore now.
I don’t have the ability and ambitious to go out now. …Well, I’m still young! Don’t remind me the sensitive number okay!? It’s just a number!! Keke…;p


In fact I was exhausted from drinking since Monday! I think I need to rest and recover some sleeps for the following weekendsssss! No more happy hour, no more drinking!!

Anyway, it was great to hang out with my friends from KL. Has been a long~ time I didn’t see him (Oppsss… them). Hehe… I’m really happy to see him (okie, …them) again. We were having a good time… err… drinking and singing. (-_-)”’

I hope we could have more chat indeed, but I was really shy bah…. HAHAHA… ;p
It was really good to have such a lovely friend. No matter how far we apart, we're always in touch! :)

I hope the JJ couple can meet up again real soon!!! :P

(Hey J, I know u must be laughing when reading this. Hehe… ;p)

Miss ya~

2 comments:

veevee said...

hi,
i'm ivy....
sound like someone is falling in lurve.....hmmm maybe will receive a wedding invitation soon!!!muahahahahahaaaa X______X

jolywong said...

hi my little gal... It's not what u think leh.... hehe...;p Anyway, be patient for my 'big plan'. You definately will be my VIP guest!! Ho ho ho~