I feel very very upset lately when my buddies left me. I think this is a lesson given by the Lord. For me to have more dependence in God, but not in human. I learn forgiveness and blessing, but not irritation and curse! Thank God for not leaving me, but strengthen me, and guide me in the way You want me to be! Anyway, may God be with them too!
Thank God for listening to my prayer. He knows me better than anyone else. He knows what i need in life.
It was an exitement when I received a very special call from a long lost friend this morning. She has came back from UK couple months ago, but I just couldn’t get in touch with her. Finally, she called! Haha… ;p
I’m so happy that she still remembers me after apart for years. I got many many things to share with her. We just couldn’t finish our stories through the phone. Can’t wait to see her and have a long chat with her!
I know her 17 yrs already! We used to share a lot of things in life, and we both believe in God! She’s the one who lead me to the Lord! :) We had have a very very good time in college, whilst we contributed and seviced in church. I miss that time!!
I miss her especially when I’m confused, faith fails, discouraged,... helpless when no one to talk to, and no one understand me. She helps me a lot, and guides me in Christianity.
Thank God for bringing us together again. I need a ‘quality’ friend in life! Someone i can share my happiness and sadness, someone who cares and understanding.
May God be with her, and guide her in faithfulness, purity, consecration, … and everything in life! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment