"I wake up again because the LORD continues to support me." (Psalm 3:5)
"In the morning I lay my needs in front of You and I wait." (Psalm 5:3)
This is a beautiful Friday morning! I love rainy day!
And the most important thing is, I spent the most precious morning with my LORD!
I read and listen to His words. I pray in my own language. I pray for those things I need daily, such as food, safety, health, wisdom, wealth, ..... etc... etc. In the mean time, I pray with my soul in tongue language. I pray for something I don't know. Something my soul, my spirit wants.
We always accentuate what our body needs physically, but neglected what our souls need.
Pray, not only for the body, but the soul deep down inside! Our body needs to be feed, so does our soul!
Lets get every morning started with Godliness!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment