Monday, 16 July 2007

16 SIGNS YOU LOVE SOMEONE

SIXTEEN:
When you're on the phone with them late at night and they hang up, you still miss them even when it was just two minutes ago.

FIFTEEN:
You read their texts and emails over and over again.

FOURTEEN:
You walk/drive really slow when you're with them.

THIRTEEN:
You feel shy & turn into anyone but yourself whenever they're around.

ELEVEN:
When you think about them, your heart beats faster but slower at the same time.

TEN:
You smile when you hear their voice.

NINE:
When you look at them, you can't see other people around you, you just see him/her.

EIGHT:
You start listening to slow songs while thinking about them.

SEVEN:
They're all you think about.

SIX:
You get high just from their scent.

FIVE:
You relize you're always smiling when you're looking at them. Sometimes even laugh out loud.

FOUR:
You would do anything for them, just to see them.

THREE:
While reading this, there was one person on your mind this whole time.

TWO:
You were so busy thinking about that person, you didn't notice number twelve was missing

ONE:
You just scrolled up to check & now realised that you really do love that person.

::: This is damn true!!! hehe....

I wish that were you when my handphone ringing;
I wish that were you passing by my office;
I wish that were you sitting in front of me while having breakfast; I wish that were you drinking with me;
I wish that were you by my side when I need someone; I wish that were you chatting to me on msn;
I wish that were you..... Anytime, anywhere,.... I wish you always be here!

I was very upset because you always appear offline; I was down when I didn't see your car at the car park; I was sad when your office's light is off; which means you weren't around.....
A real simple sms will brighten up my day. There was one time your sms awaken me from sleep at 4am! I was incredibly happy because you were thinking about me.....

My heart beats fast and slow, up and down when I see you; I'm so nervous when I see you;
I have millions of word to talk to you, but I couldn't open my mouth;
I wanted to listen to your voice but I dare not call you; I didn't even dare to pick up the phone when you called me;
I'm thinking of you when listening to the song; I'm thinking of you while watching TV, dining,...and before i go to sleep.
I wonder what are you doing there now???

I prayed to God that i wanna be with you, but He didn't answer. I know He has prepared something (someone) suit me the best.

Now I know I have to let go. It was tough but I know I can do it. I know I've got nothing to lose but someone who doesn't love me; However you are going to lose someone who really loves you. See, I'm more lucky! :)

Glad to have you as my friend. You are always on my mind! Remember, "any time when you need someone, i'll be heRe with you." :)

I thank God for what I have now, and thank God for what He has given to me, and what He is going to give me in the future.





No comments: