Thursday, 26 July 2007

...never ending.....

Again.... begining or ending??? Or never ending story??? I really am tired of this........
I hate guessing; I hate playing games; And I don't gamble!! Sigh....
I shouldn't have thinking too much. I've got no answer for everything! No answer.....! I don't know what's in your mind. It is not up to me to make decision. It's not as simple as you think! And be fair to others....
It is very difficult to reconcile God's perfect love with His perfect timing. Be patient......
My Lord, please make me one of those rarest of souls who willingly wait for thy time!!


::: When we think we are too tired to go on, Jesus says, "I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28)
::: When we think no one cares, Jesus says He loves us (Jn 15:12-13)
::: When we need forgiveness, God says He will forgive us if we confess our sins (1 Jn 1:9)
::: God is our heavenly Father, who wants us to come to Him with our requests. He wants us to listen to Him speak through His Word. He has an answer for everything.


++ My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19) ++

No comments: