Monday, 9 July 2007
... if the world hates you....
God has listened and answered to my prayer. He strengthens me, encourages me. I’m not alone because God is with me all the time! What He took away from me is those belong to the world, because I am not of the world but of the truth, of God! One day everything in the world will perish. ‘Do not marvel, my brethren, if the world hates you.’ (John 3:13)
At first I didn’t understand what’s His ‘big plan’ on me. I was confused, frustrated and I was upset. I prayed to Lord, and I’ve spent a lot of times being all alone with my Lord. He knows my weaknesses, so He spoke to me and He consoled me. He opened my eyes to let me see what is valuable and meaningful in life! He removed those destructive.
I feel thankful now because without their discarding, I think I still live in miserable. Now I spend a lot of good times with my family. I bring my lovely niece to church. I share and I learn God’s word with my family and friends. There are many many good things which is sooo meaningful! I was neglected and I hope it wasn’t too late now!
Thank God for not leaving me, but live with me all the time. God is mercy, God is faithful. I confess my sins, and He forgives me. Thank God that I’m not afraid and not worry about those people who gathering against me. God is on my side. In Him I trust, and I will not be afraid. What can a mere human being do to me? (Psalm 57:11)
‘Don’t be envious of evil people, and don’t make friends with them. Causing trouble is all they ever think about; everytime they open their mouth someone is going to be hurt.’ (Proverbs 24:1-2)
‘Don’t be worried on account of the wicked; don’t be jealous of those who do wrong. They will soon disappear like grass that dries up.’ (Psalm 37:1-2)
Now I give myself to the Lord. I work on His plan. Be patient and wait for the Lord to act; don’t be worried about those who prosper or those who succeed in their evil plans. (Psalm 37:7)
‘Don’t give in to worry or anger; it only leads to trouble. Those who trust in the Lord will posses the land, but the wicked will driven out.’ (Psalm 37:8-9)
The Lord has show me the truth and faith, and I have to put my effort to do my part! I walked out from the darkness and I obey God’s rules. I follow what He wants me to do. Be wise, and give serious thought to the way I live, and associate with righteous people.
No matter how bad it is, praise the Lord! Be rejoice when people insult me and prosecute me and tell all kinds of evil lies against me. Be happy and be glad, for a great reward is kept for me in heaven! (Matthew 5:11)
Believe me, I have no prejudice in anyone out there. One day when you believe in God, you’ll understand what am I trying to say here. Those against me, I still name you in my prayer to God. May God forgive you and be with you too. ‘At my first defense no one stood with me, but all forsook me. May it not be charged against them.’ (Timothy 4:16)
‘Don’t be glad when your enemies meet disaster, and don’t rejoice when they stumble.’ (Proverbs 24:17)
‘Bless those prosecute you; bless and do not curse.’ (Romans 12:14)
‘Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.’ (Romans 12:21)
‘Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; if he repents, forgive him. And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.’ (Luke 17:3-4)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment