GENESIS Chapter 29
::: Jacob meets Rachel at the well—He serves Laban seven years for her—Laban gives to Jacob, first Leah, then Rachel in marriage..... :::
11 And Jacob kissed Rachel, and lifted up his voice, and wept.
18 And Jacob loved Rachel; and said, I will serve thee seven years for Rachel thy younger daughter.
20 And Jacob served seven years for Rachel; and they seemed unto him but a few days, for the love he had to her.
27 Fulfil her week, and we will give thee this also for the service which thou shalt serve with me yet seven other years.
28 And Jacob did so, and fulfilled her week: and he gave him Rachel his daughter to wife also.
True love suffers long; It is patient, and worth waiting..... I know, and i wish you are the right one. But what if you are not???
We look for love, think we have found it, then find ourselves disillusioned when the feelings go away. How long would the feeling last?? Would it disappear tomorrow morning when u wake up?? Would it gone when you've found someone better??
Not that i don't believe in you, but there's too many uncertainty.....
Disappointments will come. Unfair circumstances will test our faith as well as our love. Yet, I can be disappointed by myself and still love you.
Love isn't possessive and sellfish. I'll keep you in my heart.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment